So after a quick party clean-up and then a Junior Jazz game for Brady, we came back to the house and had a family party for Danno. Grandma and Grandpa Bezzant came over and it was a great time. The three big kids all got I-Pod shuffles from Grandpa and Gradma for their birthdays this year and Danny wanted one so bad. We told him he was too little, but Grandpa and Grandma came through and he got one too. Look at this face!!!! Pure bliss!
We gave him a giant elephant and a battery powered light saber.
Grandma and Grandpa sent their traditional "green gift." Check out the expression on Dan-the-mans face as he see's big money just for him!!
Later at the Bezzant Family Christmas party Great-Grandpa Dick gave him a 20 dollar bill. Over Thanksgiving Grandpa Fish gave him a five dollar bill just for fun. So when Danny totalled up his recent earnings he was thrilled to hear that he had $45. I asked him if he wanted me to take him shopping on Monday to spend his money and he gave me a look that said "You've got to be kidding." He actually said, "I'm saving my money, Mom!"
2 comments:
He is one cute kiddo! Sounds like you guys had so much fun! That's fun that your parents gave the kids i-pods. Even the wee one. I bet he was in heaven. Don't you love having Christmas birthdays in your house? Kinda stressful.
Looks like you guys are having such a fun time. My Mom heart breaks for you Becky having to work the day of the concert. Can't believe Dan-o is five! What a great idea for his party! Miss you more than I can say (partly just because I miss you and partly because of the insaneness that is this visit- and I know you know what I'm talkingt about!)!
Post a Comment