31 August, 2009

Danny's Daily Dose

This will be a re-occuring post I hope to share often. Danny is a funny kid so maybe you'll laugh at (uhh, I mean with) him too! 1.Grandma Char is making pb&j's for her and Danny. SHe makes PB only for grandpa ric. She begins to take one with jelly in to him and then stops and say's to Danny "woops, that would have been bad to give grandpa one with jely." Danny replies, "Yea, he would have looked at it and said "what the HELL is this!"" 2. Danny helped me grate al the zuchini's from our garden this morning. As I was cleaning up we had the following conversation: Danny: Mom I love you, you're pretty. Me: Thanks, I love you. You're great! D: You're wonderful B: You're cool D: You're wonderful, cool, great pretty and Fabulous! B: You're stupendous! D: (he thinks for a minute) Well you're exceptional! I win! 3. As I'm writing this he is playing on the piano behind me and wants to show me something D: Mom do you want to see how hard this is that I'm playing? B: (no answer, still typing and preoccupied) D: Sigh...too bad for you, you missed it. 4. Saved the best for last Derek: (dripping sweat) I am so hot Danny: (with a sly smile) You're right Dad you ARE hot!! I agree, Derek IS hot!!

2 comments:

Hendricksonblog said...

pre wit is my verification word and I thought it was funny given your blog topic.
I love the little ones, they always have humor on tap.

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Danny is hilarious-and he's right, Grandpa Ric would have said, "What the HELL is this?" I can hear it go down now! I love that Ric.