24 July, 2010

It's a great life!

Why? Well first I found some smokin' deals at DI today!! Second, I bought some homemade lemonade on the side of the road today from a cute little guy and it was the delicious freshly squeezed from limes kind!! Score! Third, I met Audrey Sweet's daughter Angie today. She is a lifeguard at our pool! Do they live around here? Fourth, guess what Nat has been watching recently?

4 comments:

wjmom said...

Not that all the rest of it isn't completely AWESOME, but I totally wanna hear about your D.I. deals. Because when I grow up I wanna be you. Just sayin'.

fern said...

whats funny is that audrey lives in berrys old house!! angie is a cute little thing isn't she- i am going to put you on the lookout for a specialty item i have been looking for-- a unique chandaleer i can hang on my patio! - i never find cool deals at the di!! ;-(

Natalie said...

Should I be embarrassed that I don't know what show you are talking about?

Becky said...

uh yeah!!! Airwolf!!! C'mon, it wasn't always just about Macgiver!!