06 July, 2009

Danny's Preschool Graduation

This was such a cute program. We are so pleased with the hard work his great teachers put into their class. He learned so much and had a great time doing it!! Danny and Mrs. Proctor
Danny with his loot!!
Ms. Nelsen and Mrs. Proctor
Signing the song "Sing a Rainbow"
More signing. I love his hands!!
"Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun, please shine down on me..."
Danny and their teachers aide Ms. Nelsen
Kindergarten here he comes!!!

5 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

I too love those hands. Makes me want to eat 'em they are so cute. He looks more and more like Derek. What a cutie, he's gonna have so much fun next year! Mrs. R. had me look at er class list a couple of weeks ago- looks like he'll have a great class!

wjmom said...

Sweet, sweet boy! Can your baby REALLY be going to kindergarten? REALLY?

Remember when you thought it would never be you? :)

Hendricksonblog said...

Did they just barely let him out of Preschool? a late post I hope or that preschool should be fired for infringing on summer. One more year of half day hell and then your life is partially yours again.

Natalie said...

Yeah! You updated! Your hike looked fun. I miss Utah hikes. Looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far. Yeah, I can't believe your baby will be in k-garten. Wow. Time flies.

Anonymous said...

Becky....thanks for the visit. Haven't seen you since Sizzler! You have a gorgeous family, seriously...do you lock your girls up after 8 pm? If not you should. I will be coming back so don't be afraid!