06 September, 2009

Brockbank celebrates 60 years!

The girl's dressed up for "Hello Week" in their best 1950's fashion!
Laurel is sporting a beautiful black sweater set.
Complete with period 1960 sweater clip and chain from Grandma Bezzant.
We spent a good 30 minutes backcombing to get this massive bouffant going.
Here you can see the cute little bow we made to match her skirt! After she added mom's pearl necklace the outfit was complete!
Eat your heart out Patty Duke!
Sisters!! Natalie is looking lovely in Mom's antique dress she found for her high school role in "Bye, bye Birdie."
There are nearly one hundred bobby pins in there somewhere!!! Grandma Bezzant gave mom tips on how to create this hairstyle.
She is also wearing a strand of Mom's pearls and authentic earrings from the 60's from Grandma Bezzant.
Eat you heart out Donna Reed!!
These are two very cute girls!!
(If I do say so myself)

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow, that's some serious 1950's going on there. They look awesome!! I remember that dress from Bye Bye Birdie. I can't believe your daughter is wearing it. CRAZY!

Hendricksonblog said...

I cant believe anyone can do those hairstyles. Im so screwed if my kids ever need that crap....oh wait nellie lives close by.

wjmom said...

That is FAN. TAS. TIC. They look adorable! Lucky girls to have such a cool mom!

Anonymous said...

So fun. I wish we could still dress like that. I love Joan Cleaver!

Anonymous said...

I meant June....dumb girl!!!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

quite the talented mother you've become Becky! My kids are screwed, I'll have to send them over to Angie's house.

Robinson's said...

Seriously what beautiful girls!!! I miss them dearly!