At least you gave it a try. It helps me waste time, but also keep in touch with one of my ladies I visit teach. And the YW stuff. They may not hear what I say in class, but if I send a message on facebook, I KNOW they got it. It helps me tons with church stuff.
As long as you keep blogging.
I wish I could have chilled with you longer at my grandma's viewing. It was so good to see you and your parents!
6 comments:
I really only love it for bejeweled!
Amen Angie!!! I only use it for that too. I dont blame u. All it does is put crap in my email inbox.
Crap in your e-mail inbox? Sick.
At least you gave it a try. It helps me waste time, but also keep in touch with one of my ladies I visit teach. And the YW stuff. They may not hear what I say in class, but if I send a message on facebook, I KNOW they got it. It helps me tons with church stuff.
As long as you keep blogging.
I wish I could have chilled with you longer at my grandma's viewing. It was so good to see you and your parents!
What's Facebook? Just kidding. I suck at bloging so.....
I haven't even ever started a Facebook Account. So look how far ahead you are of me- you've had one AND cancelled it!:)
Right there with you... it's over-rated!
Post a Comment