Roxy - hatched march 28, 2010 Roxy today at 7 1/2 weeks old.
(Danny spiked his hair all over today. He was so pleased. What's a mother to do but take a picture and send him to school? You might say I've relaxed a bit in my old age! )
Saw your oldest daughter today lurking around at the park by my house. I hurried and shut my garage before she, McKel and that other hoodlum stole my stuff. She's such a pretty girl. I told her she looks like you. Is it considered a compliment to tell a teen she looks like her mom? I'm old but then again so are you.
Hi Ape, How fun that you saw Nat. She's almost a highschooler so now she thinks she can roam the town, tormenting innocent ladies and rifling through strange garages? Kids these days!!! Natalie has always loved to be told that she looks like me. I love it too becuse no one ever said that about me and my folks ha! Thanks for saying hi to her. She reads all the blogs so we talk about you often.
3 comments:
Saw your oldest daughter today lurking around at the park by my house. I hurried and shut my garage before she, McKel and that other hoodlum stole my stuff. She's such a pretty girl. I told her she looks like you. Is it considered a compliment to tell a teen she looks like her mom? I'm old but then again so are you.
Hi Ape,
How fun that you saw Nat. She's almost a highschooler so now she thinks she can roam the town, tormenting innocent ladies and rifling through strange garages?
Kids these days!!!
Natalie has always loved to be told that she looks like me. I love it too becuse no one ever said that about me and my folks ha!
Thanks for saying hi to her. She reads all the blogs so we talk about you often.
OH my GOSH! could I love you ANY MORE for telling me that my pictures look like a pottery barn catalog. LOL.
Yesssssssss... I have arrived! :)
Miss talkin' to ya! Hope you are coming Wednesday!
How's poor Lolly's foot!
Shell
Post a Comment