This year Brady had the oportunity to join the Junior Jazz.
This kid loves basketball. Last night we were watching American Idol - Men while Der was at yet another meeting (have I mentioned that he is the Stake Executive Secretary?) and Brady kept having us go to the Jazz game during the commercials so he could keep track of the score. What a funny kid!
Well, he absolutely loved Junior Jazz. This will definitely be a yearly event for him. His coach was wonderful and he learned so much. It was so fun to watch these young boys figure out the game (and try to remember which end of the court their basket was on.)
These photos aren't the best, but you can see our lucky number 22!!
Danny was the photographer and was VERY mad when I finally asked for my camera back. What a sad face!!
2 comments:
Carson did the basketball thing one time, he really enjoyed it. We need to get him back in before he decides sports just aren't for him and starts hanging out with the "gamer" kids. I'm glad I never really got into video games. Carrie calls Nintendo, No-friendo.
Yeah, thanks to Carrie, that's what we call the nintendo too! Good for you for getting your kids into jr jazz. It's better than the old computer and video games.
Post a Comment