Dangit! Nat beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. Those are some great shots to pull out when the dates come knocking on the door. Although, if my date's mom did that I would be flattered that they would feel comfortable enough to show me. I would end up spending more time at their house. So if you want to scare them away just stare at them and don't say a word....
3 comments:
Ahhh. . . your dad looks like such a proud grandpa as he watches his grandkids put undies on their heads.
Dangit! Nat beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing. Those are some great shots to pull out when the dates come knocking on the door. Although, if my date's mom did that I would be flattered that they would feel comfortable enough to show me. I would end up spending more time at their house. So if you want to scare them away just stare at them and don't say a word....
Laurel not only takes after me in name, but facial hair/cross dressing as well. AAhhhhh!!!!
Post a Comment