14 July, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

Today my father-in-law Jon Beatty Fish turns 60 years old!!!
Dad is the cute little toddler sitting on his Daddy's lap. I think his face still looks the same!
Dad is a great man. He is a great example to our family. He can be friends with ANYONE. No matter what they are like. Dad is a great family historian too. I would say that he his a hobby world historian just for fun. He loves to read and travel.
Anyone who knows Dad knows how much he loves and respects Mom. He has a phrase that I love "No I or Me but We." He truly lives that. They are one. They serve each other and never put themselves above the other. What a great example they are with such a loving and successful life they have created together.
I love this picture because it is so typical Dad. He always has a camera with him. I would guess that he uses it near daily. We love his pictures!! When he dies we'll have 780 million pictures of Mom on vacation and probably about 35 pictures of Dad though!!
Happy Birthday Dad!!!

No comments: