Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
2 comments:
I have many memories about you, mostly of my envy of all your brand new toys! But I remember you letting me play with your care bear phones down in your basement, at least I think they were care bear. Also of digging through Halloween costumes in your basement, I think one year I was a tiger and another year a saloon girl or maid.
Then the time I was playing hop skotch in your drive way, bare foot (yea, I was a scrounge), and I turned my big toe into hamburger meat, and you brought me to my mom to get me cleaned up. I think you even taught me how to ride a bike!
My first memory of you was working with you at Beneficial. I can't believe what a small world we live in because you grew up with Sam...neal didn't know Sam that well but since he was married to Natalie, they set us up! Crazy!
I also love how positive you always are (you were so great to watch my boys a few times, even though Parker could be a handful) and you are SO easy to talk to!
Post a Comment