09 July, 2008

Sleepout night

Today the boys made a fort in the family room and really wanted to sleep in it. I though it sounded really fun until I had to deal with grumpy boys in the morning. Der and I talked and decided to set up a tent in the boys room for them to "sleep-out" in. While we were downstairs Brady wrote us a note in response to us saying "no" to them sleeping in the fort upstairs. When we called the boys down to their room Brady had Danny deliver his note. It said "You know, this is going to break Danny's heart!" All was forgiven when they saw the tent in their room. They were very excited.

2 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

That boy is hysterical!

Natalie said...

That's funny! If you're not happy, just write a letter of protest! I think I would laugh my head off.