09 March, 2009

A few tidbits

Our first Cub Scout!! Brady had his first pack meeting since becoming a scout in November. He has woked tirelessly on his bobcat and was all set to be presented with it but someone dropped the ball and he should be getting it this month. Dang it!! My folks came to see him presented with his first scouting award and, instead, got a healthy dose of the chaos that is our ward!! He loves scouts and I think he looks so handsome in his uniform!
Later in February we went to dinner with Kelly and Barbara (Langford) Jepsen. That is always so fun as Kelly has us laughing our heads off within the first 5 minutes!! Useless trivia: When Der and I went on our very first date 15 years ago we doubled with Barbara and Kelly (we were all seniors except the 22 year old Derek!) They are seriously two of the greatest people. They have been amazing friends too!! We love them!
On February 23 my sweetheart turned 37 years old!!! Whoa! I think I'll give him his own post in a minute. There is so much to say about this wonderful man!!!
Natalie's basketball season has ended and she is gearing up for track next month! I love track meets and I think this will be a fun sport to watch her participate in.

No comments: