15 April, 2010

Curse you. . .

Mononucleosis!!!
So, Nat has been out of school all week with more absences to come. She is in the middle of Sophomore Class Officer elections, trying to prepare for show choir auditions at the high school, but most of all, this straight-A kid who has missed classes all week is in tears over the assumed mounds of schoolwork she needs to make up. If you're the praying kind, could you offer up a few for our daughter?

4 comments:

The Vuki Family said...

Stop kissing all of those dang cute boys Nat! Sending prayers for ya babe! Love you!!!!!

Hendricksonblog said...

oh geez that crap is hard to get rid of. Blow her a kiss for me. Poor kid!!!

Natalie said...

So sorry she's not feeling well. Tell her to get some rest.

gavn8r said...

Get well Natty.

"I thought I had mono once for an entire year. It turns out I was just really bored."