LOL LOL LOL LOL... that's AWESOME! HAHA... I'm dying. I dont' know how you weren't laughing yourself silly when he was showing you that. ha! And he's SO serious. lol. I love it. Thanks for sharing. Shelley
I was trying so hard to be serious because he was so serious. But I had a good belly laugh as soon as I stopped filming. I don't know why but I think it is hilarious!!
I'm pretty sure he could have gone another 30 seconds if I hadn't said good job!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness. I don't know why but I just laughed so hard while watching that. Kids are just too funny.
LOL LOL LOL LOL... that's AWESOME!
HAHA... I'm dying. I dont' know how you weren't laughing yourself silly when he was showing you that. ha!
And he's SO serious. lol.
I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Shelley
I was trying so hard to be serious because he was so serious. But I had a good belly laugh as soon as I stopped filming. I don't know why but I think it is hilarious!!
I'm pretty sure he could have gone another 30 seconds if I hadn't said good job!
That is so funny! When he gets older he is going to laugh at himself for being so serious and proud... for now, keep him proud and innocent.
that is really funny but my favorite part really was "Thanks mom" how cute is that. I seriously have no clue how he does that though.
Thanks mom
Yea, I wonder how much longer he would have gone. Now see if he can do the other side then coordinate it to music!
I'm laughing like crazy here at work. I kept thinking, "Is there anyone behind the camera?" because there was no response or laughter or anything.
You are a seriously awesome mom! And Dan is a seriously talented boy!
Hilarious! I love it!
That was so funny! I laughed so hard! He is just to cute.
Post a Comment