24 August, 2010

Daily Danny - Guest Post

So yesterday I was pretending to be Nat's teacher who has an unreasonable grading schedule. I was pretending to explain why it was so tough and I said, "Because I'm short, and fat, and chubby so I can grade as tough as I want to . . . " Brady looked up from his homework with a weird, albeit innocent, look on his face and said, "Mom, you're not short!?" RUDE! Natalie and I busted a gut over that one! Um . . . yeah . . . don't judge me for being such a poor example to my kids by mimicking the teacher in such a . .uh . . negative way. You should see the grading schedule 79% is a D- !!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Ok, so that grading scale is unbelievable! I think I would seriously be considering talking to the principle about that one. How could anyone hope to succeed? Unreal!!!