It's the day all moms wait for and some moms dread. Our baby started first grade and that translates to him being gone ALL DAY LONG!!! He was cautiously excited for the day. Brady was very excited to be heading off to fourth grade.
If anyone remembers me from high school you would recognize that I would have totally worked this shirt, skirt, and shoes!!! Heck, I'd wear it now too if it were g-worthy and if I was Nat's size!!!
Here she is looking an awful lot like a highschooler, oh wait, she is!!
.
.
.
.
So, it was a quiet day with not a single child of mine home with me. I did laundry all day. I turned off the cooler and the fans and the fans and just enjoyed the stillness and quiet of an empty house. I didn't even turn on the tv except at 1:00 to watch Matlock. Don't judge. Today I'm mowing the lawn and making something cool for dinner.
3 comments:
I love your new title photo. Those kids are so much you and yes that outfit could have come from your closet. Don't be too hard on the non smilers. I'm one of those.
Oh my goodness--can it be true that you really have ALL of your "little ones" in school? How does it feel (just wondering). You're such a good mom. I love you.
Those Cyprus photos are surreal! I can't believe you have a kid there already! Woah.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you had an outfit or two just like that. In fact, didn't you have plaid pants on that day they split up the bum and you didn't know about it? And you were mad at Sam for not telling you? Oh, that was precious!
Post a Comment