18 March, 2008

Our new van!!

The wait is over and we finally have another family car. Thank you, thank you, to Mom, Brant, and the Hills, for offering us the use of their vehicles.
We LOVE our little truck, but it just doesn't quite cut the mustard for a family of six's only vehicle!
We bought a 2003 Honda Odyssey EXL from the Hertzlers. The kids are sure it's as cool as a spaceship because of the automatic doors. I love the DVD and (I know it's silly) the radio controls on the steering wheel.
I keep thinking up reasons why I need to go somewhere just so I can drive it. I'm a dork.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Nice! Some day I hope we can get a Honda Van too! We're still driving my dad's old 94 Dodge Caravan. But it works! Some day . . . .some day. . . .