27 March, 2008

Natty got her braces off!!!

These are several pictures of Natalie in her braces because she got them removed today!!!
Dr. Curtis is a dear man and a lot of fun too. I was feeling pretty camera happy during the procedure and at one point he left the room and came back with a wink and whispered for me to get my camera ready. Then he pulled out a chisel and a hammer and pliers. Nat looked up just I took the picture and shrieked when she saw the tools. We had a good laugh over that one. Her teeth look beautiful and she was thrilled to have the braces off.

5 comments:

House of Smiths said...

yeay! Thats so exciting for her. She is SUCH a pretty girl. Braces our no braces!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

I can't believe how grown up she looks (even more so than before). That's awesome Nat, Way to Go!

Natalie said...

No more brace face! You and I were pretty lucky never to have had braces. Do her teeth feel slippery and slimey now?

Becky said...

This is Nat and Yes my teeth do feel extremely slippery and slimey, also my gums feel huge!!!

The Becks said...

Her smile is beautiful! I remember that day myself. Long awaited.