01 April, 2008

Does this look comfortable?

Danny's my buddy. I could even say he's my "Bum Buddy" because he literally walks as if he was attached to my bum. And if someone says "Hi", look out because that forehead is going straight to my bum. You could say he is a "Special " child ;-)
Well here is just one example of how he attaches himself to me. I was downstairs cleaning out the office and working on a Conference packet for my primary class. In case you can't tell, yes, he is in the office chair with me. He frequently crowds me right out of the chair and then asks me why I got out? Danny is so helpful!!
I found a really cute General Conference game on http://www.lds.org/ If you want to download it, go to the website and search: Conference Squares in Magazines. It's a cute activity. If you would rather me email you the game, post a comment on this post and let me know that you want it. It's really cute, I'm making it for my Primary class and their siblings. I was going to buy a big bag of Skittles or M&M's for the game pieces too.

4 comments:

The Becks said...

You crack me up! Tiff gave me your blog address (this is your cousin Holly Fish Beck by the way). So fun to catch up on the comings and goings of your cute fam. Hugs and kisses from Idaho.

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

This cracks me up! Anyone who knows you and Danny knows of your "special" relationship. I think it's great. Just think, with how much he loves his Mom how well he'll treat his wife one day! :)

cathivl said...

Hey, this is great, Becky. You guys are so much fun, so I'm sure that reading about your lives will add some spice to my mundane, drab little life! Take care.

Aunt Cathi

Natalie said...

Kate and Danny could be good friends! She's crowding me out of my chair as we speak!