30 April, 2008

Daddy/Daughter Date

Tonight Natty and Derek headed off for a Daddy/Daughter date for a Young Womens activity. I thought they looked so cute!! It was an "oldies night" and they were invited to come
dressed in 50's, 60's, 70's, or 80's attire.
Wait a minute....80's and oldies, can this be true?


5 comments:

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

Those pants are smokin' hot of Derek, and you can tell him I said so!!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Bex- I'm not sure how you were able to keep your hands off him dressed like this. That is HOTT, baby! Fun activity, they look very cute!

House of Smiths said...

LOL... I love alyssa's comment. haha. She's so funny. Honestly though, your hubby and her look great! Did you guys have all that stuff at home? On hand? awesome. I hope they had fun!
Shelley

Natalie said...

Did Derek steal that wig from my mom's old halloween stash? I used a similar wig as wonder woman and Ryan used it as Rambo. Derek looks hot. Bet you're sad he can't grow his own hair out like that.

White Family said...

Dang Gina! I never realized you were married to such a hottie! Where have you been hiding that piece of man meat?