26 April, 2008

Saturday morning

It was sleep over night at the Fishes.

Brady had Logan White sleep over and Natty had her friend Shay Sudbury.

Natalie is beginning her 3rd summer working for the UQHA (Utah Quarter Horse Assoc.). This year she was able to invite her friend Shay to work with her at the race track. So every other Saturday for the next two months they each get paid $50 buck a day to work the entrance gate and charge the cars. Lolly was able to fill-in there last year and they needed her help today too so she'll make $25 dollars as the photo runner. Pretty fun stuff! And BIG money when your their age!!

Breakfast at the Fishes!

Lolly, Bones, Logan, Natty, Shay, Danny Boy

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hey, I thought that little blonde boy looked familiar! I miss Angie's boys. Was Boyd farming them out while Angie is in China? It's brave of you to have 2 kids sleep over on the same night. I remember OUR sleepovers, and I think our parents were brave, or dumb, or both.