Me: What a nice picture. I really like the diamond there.
Danny (don't forget the Pollyanna boy voice): Mom...that's called a rhombus
Oh right, rhombus...And in other news...
Mom, when you can stand for a long time I SERIOUSLY need haircut.
Hey, I keep forgetting to call you when I have the phone on. But thanks for inviting the boys to Danny's party. They will both be there with jammies on!:) And also, uh duh Mom. can't believe you would call what is clearly a rhombus something so unsophisticated as a diamond. What a funny boy!
1 comment:
Hey, I keep forgetting to call you when I have the phone on. But thanks for inviting the boys to Danny's party. They will both be there with jammies on!:) And also, uh duh Mom. can't believe you would call what is clearly a rhombus something so unsophisticated as a diamond. What a funny boy!
Post a Comment