02 November, 2009
"The Music Man" opens Thursday!!
It's here! The show runs this Thursday, Friday, and Monday, November 5th, 6th, and 9th and Brockbank Junior High. Curtain is at 7pm so I would try to be in your seat no later than 6:30. It will sell out in the lower section.
Lolly and I are sick, and Natalie has locked herself in her room for two days avoiding us all. She was feeling sickish yesterday but tells me today that she is feeling much better! Bless you Airborne, Lysine, Children's Vitamins, Robitussin, and Ibuprofen! Lolly is much improved (thank goodness) and we are hoping she can kick this quickly. That poor kid has a terrible immune system. Fortunately, she doesn't have any singing solo's. Natalie on the other hand...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, no! Oh, no! We'll pray for you all.
Are they pre-selling tickets for the show?
I can't wait to see it! Kelly is so excited to be a part of the play! PS: I am going to start following your blog. :)
Post a Comment