09 November, 2009

The Music Man Photos-Thanks Deanne!

Marian Paroo (The stuck up librarian)
Marian Paroo meets Harold Hill "I'll only be in town a short while." "Good!"
Amaryllis has her piano lesson
"Miss Marian now may I play my cross hand piece?"
"Good night my someone."
65 bobby pins
Zanita, girl, Gracie Shin
Gracie Shin
School Board aka Quartet
Mrs. Squires (Rebekah W. Nat's BFF)
Madame Libraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarain!
Frustrated Marian
Maybe he's not so bad
"Lida Rose, I'm home again rose without a sweetheart to my name..."
"So here is my love song, not fancy or fine..."
Lida Rose/Sweet and Low duet
They looked and sounded AWESOME! Way to go Dustin, Caleb, Spencer, and Wesley!!
"I never met a man who sells anvils before..."
"What rumors?"
Cutie pie Gracie Shin. The mayors youngest daughter.
"There were bells on the hill but I never heard them ringing til there was you!"
Natalie and Erik What a wonderful experience!!

6 comments:

wjmom said...

These photos are FANTASTIC! Beautiful, beautiful girls, costumes, sets, etc. I can't wait to HEAR it all tonight!

Anonymous said...

I was feeling bad that I missed the play, but those pictures helped me get over it! I heard it was awesome. How did Natalie handle the kissing? I have way too much fun teasing Erik about it!

Natalie said...

Wow! Those are amazing pictures/costumes/daughters! Seriously, that looks like it was a top-notch production. How did you handle the kissing? I think I would have been very aggitated as a mother. Or, just laughed at my daughter for having to kiss someone on stage. Remember the quartet when Cyprus did music man when we were there? I remember lots of flats and sharps. Oww.

The Vuki Family said...

So darling! I so wish I could've been there. Thanks for the pics. So cute! What beautiful girls! I love you guys! Nice lip-lock Nat!

Aimee said...

You must feel so proud! That is so amazing! Great pictures! She is beautiful with amazing talent - must be related to YOU!

Lewis Family said...

Wow Becky!! You must be one proud mama!!