07 October, 2009

Daily Danny

I was just up here reading Angie's hilarious post about her son wanting to be a UPS man for Halloween when Danny comes upstairs. . . It's helpful when reading about Danny if you picture the kid from Old Yeller, Swiss Family Robinson, and Pollyanna and remember his high voice Danny: Mom come and see what's on TV. You promised! Mom: When did I promise? D: It's the Brownie Pan!! C'mon you promised. B: Okay...Wow that's really cool (thinking to myself what the heck is so cool about a brownie pan?) So we watch the the little mini-infomercial about the Brownie Pan. D: Mom, do you think if Grandma got all her money, you got all your money, Brady got all his money, and I got all my money it would be $19.95? This child loves infomercials. It's a good thing we don't have QVC. He's never leave the family room.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

We love that little boy from the old Disney movies! It makes imagining your conversation really funny! Don't you just love it when your kids are sucked into those infommercials?

Anonymous said...

I have wondered what happened to that cute Disney star, you are raising him as your son! I think I like Danny. You should get him the brownie maker thingy for Christmas!

Hendricksonblog said...

they have eclair makers, cupcake makers, juicers, shammy's.....hey whats not to love about infomercials. His grandkids will love love love the stuff he is going to get them for christmas someday.

Becky said...

Derek often refers to Danny as Aulis. That was the kids name from Old Yeller. It was Francis in SFR. Can't remember the name in Pollyanna.

Danny has a whole list of things he want's us to buy for him.

Have you heard of the "Snuggie"? I'm not kidding, it's really the name of a product. And it has nothing to do with your bum! He want's one of those.

Dorrie said...

We were in our local Christmas Tree Shoppe (don't know if you have them by you) and they had the brownie pan for 4.99. My husband just had to have it as I rolled my eyes. Well, he made brownies tonight and I have to admit they came out great. They looked perfect. We didn't have that clump of brownie sticking to the knife and they did get flattened when trying to cut them. So maybe Danny is on to something there.