02 September, 2010

Take two of these and call me in the morning

Wake up Get dressed Make bed Start one boy reading Start one boy practicing the piano Take one girl to High school Take one girl to Jr. high Come home switch one boy to piano Switch the other boy to reading Make breakfast Eat breakfast (well . . . they do) Send boys to get dressed Referee boys Clean up breakfast Send one boy to brush teeth Brush one boys hair Switch - do it again Fill water bottles Sign planners/reading minutes Say prayers Take boys to school Deep breath, another deep breath. Phew! I did it! But, now EVERYONE is gone!?! Shouldn't I feel excited or something?

3 comments:

wjmom said...

Eh, you're too BUSY to be excited. And you didn't even BEGIN on the after-school routine.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, by the time all four of the kids are gone I am wiped out and just want to stare out the window, but I am sure you will figure it out soon enough.

Enjoy your new freedom!

Hendricksonblog said...

you could play Super Mario all day and drink diet coke. Just an idea!!!