22 February, 2010

Home Teaching Mishaps

So the ol' Home teachers came by last night and what a night it was. This is a father son duo whom we consider very good friends of ours. We enjoy our visits and were glad to have them over. Let's just say we were in rare form. So, Brady was sitting on the organ bench and totally ripped a big long one with absolutely no remorse. In fact he thought it was hilarious. I wasn't in the room yet and I hear it was an accident, but COME ON!! Hold it in or something. Geez! I guess Brent, the dad, just went on without skipping a beat. Devon, the son (age 18) did okay until he made eye contact with Natty and then they busted up too. Wow, we're really putting our best foot forward. So a little while later the subject of girls camp came up and I mentioned something about Deer Creek Reservoir. Brady leans over to me and loudly whispers, "Ha, ha Deer CRACK. Hahahaha." Well I'm about as mature as a 12 year old boy so this hits me funny. I giggle and tell him to shush and then I see that Devon has heard the whole thing and I just lose it. Yep, I lead by example. Too bad it's in the wrong direction. Ahh, good times! PS - If Angie B's son ever wants to call and tell me jokes he can swear all he wants and I can guarantee that I'll laugh.

2 comments:

wjmom said...

Me, too.

Anonymous said...

Farts are the best, love em!