23 February, 2010

Daily Danny

This is our farewell conversation today as I dropped him off for school. D: Bye Mom. I love you. Me: I love you too. D: Oh yeah, Mom can you do me a favor today? M: Sure luv whaddaya need? D: Well, can you please dust behind the organ while I'm at school because I stuck my finger behind it and it got a lot of dust on it. Yeah. . . I'll get right on that.

4 comments:

wjmom said...

Classic! What a great boy!

Hey, Becky, could you do me a favor today...?

Carrie said...

Oh dangit! wjmom stole my idea! ha ha! I was going to say the same thing: Hey Becky, could you do me a favor today? dusting is done but my bathrooms need some attention! :)

Hendricksonblog said...

is it rude to fart in public?

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Geez Mom, could ya get on that, like ASAP. A young boys should not have to live in a home where it is dusty BEHIND the organ for crying in the night! JK. Super funny! Sorry I missed your call about watching Dano. I had left my phone in the car overnight and didn't get it til about 11 the next day. We would've loved to have had him!