09 February, 2010

On the way to the pool . . .

. . . we passed the Frito Lay manufacturing plant. I told the boys what it was and Brady said, "Wow i wonder if there are any Cheetos..." Danny said, "Wow I wonder if there are any potato chips..." Then Danny notices the smoke coming out of the smokestack and he says, "Oh I bet that smoke smells so good. I just want to eat it." Brady replies, "Danny you can't eat smoke, you would die." Danny thinks on this and says, "yes you can if it tastes like potato chips." Brady is quiet for a minute and then says, "true."

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That's funny! The Kettle Chip plant is close to my house. Tell your boys that yes, the "smoke" does smell like deliciousness. I used to jog by the plant and sniff the air. Smells just like chips in the fryer.

wjmom said...

Does smoke have calories?

DJ and Gin Family said...

DJ's aunt lives right behind Dunford Bakery.... yummy!! Every morning it smells like donuts.
Funny boys and you get mother of the year award for taking your kids swimming!
Also, the Potato Peel Society book is WONDERFUL!!! Another good one is "These Is My Words". All of the women in my family loved that one too. Happy reading!

Hendricksonblog said...

They dont make cheetos at that one in WV and I know because I used to work there and crawl around all sweaty in the chutes cleaning all the flavoring out. I dont love chips anymore. Brad worked there with me. Funny. The Santitas still smell good though.