08 March, 2010
Daily Danny
In the van after school Danny reaches in his back pack and pulls out an envelope.
D: I can't wait to read my note from Sara.
He tears into the envelope and pulls out a folded paper. He opens it up and looks at it and makes a confused face.
D: I love you?!? He's a little exasperated!
Sara had drawn a big heart and written I love you inside it.
M: Oh Danny she must think you are very kind to make you such a nice note.
D: No. She thinks I'm hot!
He later informed Brady that when Sara sits on the rug at school her bum crack comes out and it's gross (no . . . it doesn't merely show, it comes out! haha!)
La, you better find some double stick tape or something cuz when Addie goes to preschool her bum crack might come out and scare the other kids!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
SO FUNNY!
dying about the butt crack. hahahah
Shelley
I like that kid, I am the opposite however. When I see a butt crack I just can't look away.
me neither and i look for pennies or anything that i might be able to chuck in there. In high school remember when we tried to throw pennies into the tops of the cowboys hats??? Was that you or Jamie??
My favorite is when the whole top of a thong sticks out.....classy just classy.
Post a Comment