Well the time came yesterday that all were agreed and we had Kramer put to sleep.
We ran up to my folks place in the afternoon to give some hugs and loves to our great dog.
My mom gave him to my dad for Christmas in 1998. He came to live with us in Spring of 2007. Last month we took him back to my folks to live because the stairs in our multi-level home were too hard for him and his ruptured discs.
Kramer has been a great dog! We're sad to be without him, but we are SO glad that he is done hurting with every step!
Good Boy!
3 comments:
So sad! :( I'm sorry.
He's a cutie! sorry for your loss!
Oh Becky.... I am so sorry. I know the soft spot that little guy held in all of your hearts. We'll be thinking of you.
Post a Comment